Getting The Right Help With Your Resume
Spending $400 – $1,000+ for help on your resume is frankly a ridiculous amount to spend on getting your resume updated, optimized and revised.
But according to our research, that is exactly how much a lot of resume assistant companies are charging job seekers to help them improve their resume. See the image below.
AGS’ Simplified Approach for Helping You Maximize Your Resume
AGS has a simple, yet cost-effective process to maximize the impact of your resume. We take the time to optimize your CV in a way that ensures that your skills and experience, as well as essential job-related keywords, are naturally and powerfully integrated across your CV, which leads to a more compelling and powerful resume.
What a lot of people seeking new job opportunities don’t realize is that about over 90% of resumes are rejected before these resumes are seen by the hiring manager.
Why is this?
This is because most companies and potential employers use a software (known as an Application Tracking Software – ATS) to scan through databases of resumes and search for specific keywords that are related to the job they are looking to hire someone for.
As such, it is really important that your resume includes a sufficient, but balanced amount of integrated keywords to increase the chances of it getting selected and moved on to an actual person to review.
When you order one of our resume assistance services below, your receipt will include the email address to send a copy of your current resume. When you respond with your resume, also include information on the type or types of jobs that you are applying to, or for which you are interested in applying to in the future.
Providing us with your interested job roles will enable our Editorial team to more effectively integrate the appropriate keywords and to better boost the overall impact of your resume to (1) increase the chances of it getting past the ATS scanning machines (2) increase the chances of it getting selected for an interview when it reaches an actual person.
Click here for AGS’ 5-Step Resume Enhancement Approach.
If you have any questions, click here to contact us: Contact AGS.
Something else to note is that most people don’t know how to effectively emphasize their experience in a way that makes each bullet point very compelling and impactful across their resume.
When integrating effective keywords across your resume, the AGS Editorial Team will review each bullet point, as well as your list of experience to ensure that each one is strengthened, and enhanced.
No matter what your profession, career level, sector, or industry is we can help you boost the value of your resume by applying well-proven fonts, compelling formats, and related keywords to clearly communicate your value.
Reaching a Real Person
Even when your CV reaches an actual person, it might be discarded if the overall look is poor or if it has a non-pleasing aesthetic structure and visualization.
When enhancing and optimizing your resume, our Editorial team will revise the structure and aesthetic look of your resume to boost its overall visualization effect.
We apply a well-proven aesthetic design structure to immediately catch the attention of the hiring manager, HR resource, or recruiter.
Simple & Effective
Our Editorial team minimizes the “fluff” and increase the punch of a resume. Whether you are a student, entry-level practitioner, an experienced job seeker, or a senior executive looking for a new role, AGS can help.
Professional resume assistance firms like FindMyProfession.com charge $395-$795 for their resume services, but AGS only charges enough to cover its editorial costs.
| || || |
|See #1 Below for|
|See #2 Below for|
|See #3 Below for|
Please, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Overview of Our Three Resume Assistant Services
#1: Resume Service 1:
- Your resume is keyword optimized to increase the chances of passing resume & applicant tracking system (ATS) scans for the types of jobs you are interested in
- We apply our well-proven professional looking resume template that quickly grabs the attention of a hiring manager, HR staff, recruiter or head hunter
- We spend time boosting the overall impact and value of your resume for when it reaches an actual person
- Our editorial team will review your details, update your resume using the well-proven design structure that has worked well for other job seekers, integrate essential keywords across your resume based on the jobs you are interested in, strengthen and reword some or all of the bullet points you have on your resume to maximize the impact of each experience
#2: Resume Service 2:
- Includes our Resume Service 1, plus you get up to two additional rewrite requests or updates for free within a 30-day period after we’ve optimized and enhanced your resume the first time
- You can use these additional requests for any reason including optimizing your resume for new job roles that might be different from the ones you are currently applying to. Consider this added feature as a “just in case” insurance for 30 days. It saves you from having to come back to us to order a new resume help service (and paying the full cost) for new or different types of job roles, or even new job opportunities in the next 30 days for which you’ll like us to fine-tune your resume to specifically match the new job description of a new job that hits your radar in the next 30 days
#3: Resume Service 3:
- Includes our Resume Service 1 package, plus you get up to four additional rewrite requests or updates for free within a 90-day period after we’ve optimized and enhanced your resume the first time
- You can use these additional requests for any reason including optimizing your resume for new job roles that might be different from the ones you are currently applying to. Consider this added feature as a “just in case” insurance. It saves you from having to come back to us to order a new resume help service (and paying the full cost) for new or different types of project management job roles, or even new job opportunities in the next 90 days for which you’ll like us to fine-tune your resume to specifically match the new job description of a new job that hits your radar in the next 90 days
- You also get recommendations and a redesign of your LinkedIn profile to attract the attention of recruiters, head hunters, and future employers. We take what you currently have on your LinkedIn profile, extract that information to MS Word or Excel, make the changes, send the updated profile to you, and you then transpose the information to your LinkedIn profile. It’s as simple as that. The end result is an optimized LinkedIn profile. Recruiters are searching LinkedIn for candidates, and you want to ensure that your profile is seen
Let us know if you have any questions or comments. Click here: Contact AGS.
Our 5-Step Process
Below is the simple 5-step process that we use to review, update, and optimize resumes for job seekers:
First: You determine which service you need and then place your order (we offer three different resume help services to ensure we can meet everyone’s budget – see links above)
Second: After you place your order, you’ll get your order confirmation receipt, which will include our support team’s email address for you to send us your resume, and any additional details.
- Email us your resume
- Also, give us more information on the types of jobs/projects you are interested in applying to. For example: Business Analyst role, Senior Accounting role with XYZ company, Engineering role in the health industry, etc.
- Also, send us the URL to your LinkedIn profile. Our editorial team will often review a person’s LinkedIn profile to determine what other expertise can be integrated into a person’s resume to further optimize the resume. And if you are ordering our Resume Service #3, then our Editorial team will also provide you with an optimized LinkedIn profile. Read more here: AGS Resume Service 3.
Our editorial team will review your details, update your resume using the well-proven design structure that has worked well for other project/program managers, integrate essential keywords across your resume based on the types of projects you are interested in, strengthen and reword some of the bullet points you have on your resume to maximize the impact of each experience.
Within 3 business days after your order is placed, we’ll complete and send you the updated & optimized resume for your perusal. Our editorial team will also provide you with a detailed overview of the changes made to your resume, as well as the factors driving these changes.
Optimizing Your Resume for Jobs You are Applying to
A generic resume will generally be rejected if it is not relevant to the specific job that a candidate is applying to.
For example, if you are a manager who has mostly focused on the technology or infrastructure sector, but you are applying to jobs in the pharmaceutical or financial services industry, then your resume needs to be optimized for the type of jobs you are applying for.
In essence, you want to make sure that your resume is fully optimized for the type of jobs, sectors, and firms you are applying for, and that is something that AGS can help with.
| || || |
Click here for an overview of the above three resume services that we provide.
Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. Click here to message us: Ask AGS a Question.
Content on Airiodion Global Services (AGS)'s Airiodion.com website is copyrighted. If you have questions, comments, or tips about this Airiodion Global Services content, please contact Airiodion Global Services today.
External image sources: https://pixabay.com/photos/write-plan-desk-notes-pen-writing-593333/, https://pixabay.com/photos/business-man-adult-american-boss-3380350/,