Intro – Emerson Human Capital Consulting Reviews & Ranking | Everything You Need to Know
Emerson Human Capital Consulting change management consultants were recently ranked and reviewed by AGS as one of this year’s best rated change management consulting firms.
But what really makes Emerson Human Capital different? Are there any negative aspects to Emerson Human Capital that you should be aware of?
Let’s dig in to find out.
The Emerson Human Capital Consulting review below provides a detailed assessment of Emerson Human Capital, including some of the factors that led to its ranking and selection as a top change management consulting firm.
Do you have any positive or negative experience working or dealing with Emerson Human Capital Consulting? Email us to share your experience: Contact AGS
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Review
With a singular focus on organizational transformation, Emerson Human Capital Consulting doesn’t dilute its services with other offerings but instead is entirely centered on change management.
This organizational change management consulting firm has a team of 17 experienced professionals. A unique highlight of the firm is its specialty in working with change projects with over $1 million in impact, and that have to be accomplished within 180 days.
Emerson Human Capital Consulting change management consultants represent industry-leading thinking. The team has authored a series of books dedicated to sharing principals and tips for change management. These include:
- The Change Book
- The Learning & Development Book
- The Technology Change Book
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Review | Leading Change Management Consulting Firm
A broad range of well-known brands have benefited from Emerson Human Capital Consulting change management services. These include:
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Review Highlights
Following, are company details and key factors that lead us to rank Emerson Human Capital Consulting change management consultants as a top change management consulting firm.
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Reviews | About Emerson Human Capital Consulting
Assessing the history of a company often shines a light on its history performances or issues.
In a review of Emerson Human Capital Consulting’s history, we found that President & CEO, Trish Emerson, started the firm in 2001. It was the first company of a large group of full-time professionals to focus solely on organizational change management.
As a testament to the impact of this change management consultancy upon the change management industry, are the following accomplishments of its leader:
- She’s been a guest speaker for Fortune 500 companies
- She’s a frequent guest lecturer at the University of California, Berkeley
- She’s been cited as an expert in change management by publications such as Fast Company and The Wall Street Journal
Emerson Human Capital Consulting change management services have facilitated more than 675 change projects in a diverse range of industries. The firm is based in Alameda, CA, and works with companies around the world.
The firm approaches transformation from a holistic perspective and engages talent to help streamline and achieve successful outcomes.
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Reviews | Holistic Organizational Transformation
Because this top change management consulting firm is laser-focused on organizational transformation, its services are able to go in depth into the various areas of successful change, from people to process.
In a review of Emerson Human Capital Consulting services, we found that they note research showing it’s critical to create success within 90 days of launching change. So, its approach is centered around that need.
The firm has developed a disciplined process that incorporates a holistic approach to change success, which includes:
- Transformation: Interactive working sessions are used to align the team to the transformation.
- Change Management: This includes multiple process areas to plan and drive a change project including, change strategy, stakeholder alignment, communication, and organizational design.
- Learning & Development: This leading change management consulting firm develops targeted and innovative learning and development solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
- Technology Change: Emerson consultants engage the workforce and develop programs to maximize performance and minimize learning curves on technology transformations.
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Reviews | Business Workshops
Education and training are some of the core elements you’ll find when reading about Emerson Human Capital Consulting. This includes a series of workshops that cover a wide variety of topics related to organizational change management.
Workshops can easily be scheduled by organizations for their teams to help them learn important aspects of the transformation and change world.
These workshops, in addition to its published books, illustrate how this organizational change management consulting firm incorporates important change literacy into its approach.
Here is a brief review of Emerson Human Capital Consulting workshops:
- C.S.: Three principals that drive behavior
- Fundamentals of Change: 4-hour workshop on change basics
- Executing Change: The next level in learning about change, focuses on execution
- Strategy & Planning: Covers the strategic planning aspect of driving change
- Making Behaviors Stick: Attendees learn how to identify behaviors that impact change outcomes
- Oh Behave!: Focused on the importance of engaging employee training
- The Five Myths of Change Management: Dispels five common myths about change management
Emerson Human Capital Consulting Reviews | Technology Change
This top change management consultancy takes a dive into the aspects of technology change, which is one of the most common types of organizational transformation.
Clients wondering about Emerson Human Capital consulting and how it addresses technology change, can feel secure that no aspect of a move from one technology to another or from a manual process to a digital once will be left out of the approach.
Emerson Human Capital Consulting change management services relating to technology change incorporate the following areas:
- Change Strategy: Working to implement plans that are practical and easy
- Business Readiness & Alignment: Aligning “big picture” planning with detailed tactics
- Behavior Change: Training new behaviors in a way that makes them stick
- Communication Planning & Messaging: Cutting through the noise to create engagement
- Training & User Support: Setting employees up to succeed with the new processes
- Cybersecurity & Safety: Ensuring a cyber-safe mindset in all areas of technology change
Rating Summary | Emerson Human Capital Consulting Review
This top-rated organizational change management consulting firm takes on change head-on and delivers consistent and timely results for clients. Its holistic approach ensures that all areas of impact are considered.
Emerson Human Capital puts a premium on change education and is a leading change management consulting firm in this area, literally writing books on change management as well as creating workshops to educate and engage.
With an impressive range of clients and a strategic, results-driven approach, Emerson Human Capital Consulting is awarded a 5-star rating as a top change management consulting firm to consider partnering with.
- Change Management Communications Template and Tool
- Leadership Coaching and Change Tool
- Resistance-to-Change Management Tool
- Employee Training Change Mgt Tool
- Stakeholder Assessment and Management Templates
Content on Airiodion Global Services (AGS)'s Airiodion.com website is copyrighted. If you have questions, comments, or tips about this Airiodion Global Services content, please contact Airiodion Global Services today.
Image source: https://live-emerson-hc.pantheonsite.io/about-us