COACHING MANAGEMENT TOOL
for Planning, Implementing, and Managing Coaching Activities
Change Management Coaching Templates and Tool for 2020
Coaching managers to empower them through a business change allows you to increase the success of the business change, and to sustain an organizational culture that is receptive to change.
The section below presents a top planning, implementation and management coaching tool you can use for your coaching campaigns.
Change Management Coaching Plan
First, let’s discuss the coaching plan that is included in this tool.
This coaching implementation and management tool comes with a structured step-by-step coaching plan that guides you through every step of the way to effectively coach business leaders, managers, employees, supervisors and change champions to empower them to be effective agents of change through any type of organizational change.
The coaching plan includes the activities and steps you need to complete to successfully carry out your coaching campaigns. It also includes samples that you can copy and paste to use for your initial email outreach.
The coaching plan provides you with information for identifying additional individuals that should be added to your coaching target audience list.
The plan also includes a sample meeting agenda and talking points that you can leverage when meeting with the people you are coaching (the “Mentees”). It also outlines key points that should be addressed during the first, second, third, and subsequent coaching sessions.
Coaching Template Database
Next, let’s discuss the coaching template that comes with our Coaching Implementation and Management Tool.
The template database includes an end-to-end well-structured database matrix that allows you to gather the right levels of coaching specific information.
Do you know all the pieces of coaching information that need to be gathered and assessed? If not, no worries, this template includes a simplified and optimized structure with pre-defined columns. You’ll spend less time trying to figure out what you need to gather, which will allow you to better focus your time in planning and implementing your coaching activities.
In general, managers and leaders within impacted organizations, as well as executives, leaders, and managers who are outside of the impacted groups but who are needed to support a change, are all potential candidates for coaching. We refer to all these individuals as Mentees.
Let’s look at the first four columns in the coaching template database.
- The 1st column, which is the Unique ID column auto populates with unique identifiers when you enter information about the Mentee
- The second column, which is the “Status” column should be used to flag the status of the coaching for each Mentee.
- The third column, which is the Coaching Task column should be used to input the task that will be completed next.
- The fourth column, which is the Due Date column should be used to input the date that a particular task needs to be completed by.
There are several more columns, which are covered in the tutorial document that will be provided after purchasing this Coaching Planning and Management Tool/Template. But two key columns that should be highlighted are the Change Mgt Competency Level and Level of Coaching Needed columns
Use the Change Mgt Competence Experience to flag the change experience level of each Mentee. It is very important to identify and document the change management experience level so you’ll know how best to plan your coaching to ensure that you are providing the right level of coaching for each Mentee.
Most managers are great at executing their regular daily operational managerial functions, but they don’t often have the right expertise, knowledge, change management tools or change management experience to be great change agents. To increase the implementation success of a program, project, or initiative, managers and leaders need to be coached to be active sponsors and supporters of the change, which makes assessing their experience with change methodologies, a key factor for you to assess.
Use the Level of Coaching Needed column to flag the effort that will be needed to coach a Mentee. This column uses a drop down from which you can choose: High, Mid or Low for the level of effort needed. Those individuals that have low and mid-level experience will require more coaching, hand-holding, and support than those with a high level of change management experience, and so should be flagged using a “High” or “Mid” flag.
Coaching Analytics & Reporting Dashboard
Our coaching management Excel-based software tool also comes with an analytics dashboard for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting your coaching activities. This allows you to get faster insights that you can use in developing, revising, and optimizing your coaching activities.
We decided to build this coaching planning and management software tool using Excel to increase its flexibility and usability. This is because most coaches, change managers, and project leads are already familiar with Excel.
“We created two options to match everyone’s budgeting needs.”
- Option 1: The 1st option is the Coaching Planning, Tracking and Management Tool. It includes the template database for your coaching data points, and also the end-to-end Coaching Plan. In addition it includes an data analytics dashboard for insights and monitoring. It is automated to simplify your activities.
- Option 2: The 2nd option is the Coaching Planning, Tracking and Management Tool PLUS 90. With this option you get Option 1 plus a 90-Day Priority Support & Customization Service. This option is similar to an insurance policy in the event that you need customization done to your tool in the future to meet particular needs. It gives you up to three separate customization requests within 90 days of purchase, as well as priority and prompt support entitlement. A customization can include requesting additional enhancements, added features, additional pivot tables, more charts, additional reporting analytics, etc.
Click below to purchase the Coaching product version that best meets your needs.
|<ADD TO CART>||<ADD TO CART>|
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or requests about any AGS product. AGS offers a wide range of organizational change management and project management products, including templates and tools.
Video Tutorial of AGS Coaching Implementation and Management Tool
Click below to view an end-to-end video review of our coaching tool.
|<ADD TO CART>||<ADD TO CART>|
Author: Ogbe Airiodion (Senior Change Management Leader and Founder of AGS).
Note: Content on Airiodion Global Services (AGS)'s Airiodion.com website is copyrighted. If you have questions, comments, or tips about this Airiodion Global Services content, please contact Airiodion Global Services today.
External sources: https://pixabay.com/photos/coaching-business-success-2738523/